Welcome to Carol Lee’s Attic
Come share our lovely view of Saratoga Passage and the Cascade Mountains. We have a quiet retreat just four miles from the island town of Langley, WA.
Our private bed and breakfast is a large, 600 Sq ft room, next to, but separate from our home. It is bright and airy with a wonderful view of our pond and garden, as well as Saratoga Passage and the Cascades.
- King size bed
- Trundle bed that makes into two twins or another king bed
- Kitchenette with microwave, toaster oven, sink and refrigerator. Breakfast items provided.
- Sitting area with comfortable sofa, gas log fireplace and dining table with plenty of room for four
- Bathroom with separate dressing room, jet tub/shower and water/garden view
- Wireless internet access, DVD, VCR, CD player
- Plenty of off-street parking adjacent to room
- Children and dogs welcome by pre-arrangement
- This is a non-smoking facility
- Gift certificates available
Rates based on double occupancy
Summer rates: (June thru Sept)
2 nights or more $135 per night.
Single nights welcome $165.
Winter rates: (Oct. thru May)
2 nights or more $125 per night
Single nights welcome $150.
- Extra beds available upon request for additional $25.00
- Dogs Welcome $15 per dog per day
- Sorry, no credit cards, personal checks welcome
- All rates subject to Wa. State tax of 10.7%
Rates subject to change without notice.
contact us at : email@example.com
Please visit the Langely Chamber of Commerce’s Visit Langley website to check availability online.